Therapy, Educational Consulting & Psychological Assessment
- Therapy session fees vary by specialist. View our specialist page to learn more about our specialists, their corresponding fees, and book your appointment.
- Educational consulting is $225 for a 50 min in office consultation, and $300 hourly for attendance to school/off site meetings. All off site meetings are billed at two hours minimum.
- Psychological testing is $250 hourly. The time needed to conduct testing varies in length depending on the question you have and the type of tests being used. Your specialist and you will discuss your assessment options and related costs before starting to test. Below are examples of common assessment steps.
- 1 to 2 hours for intake, biopsychosocial history & diagnostic interview
- 1 to 8 hours for test administration
- 2 to 8+ hours for scoring, interpretation & report writing
- 1 to 2 hours for feedback session & report review
Payment Methods & Cancellation Policy
Fees are collected at the time of service.
- For your convenience, the following forms of payment are accepted: cash, check, & all major credit cards.
- Payments can also be made through the secure patient portal.
Appointments are made to reserve a specific time for you; therefore, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for canceling or rescheduling an appointment. The full fee will be charged for appointments that are missed, canceled or rescheduled without 24 hours notice.
Use your own health insurance plan and benefits. We are an out-of-network provider and our patients submit reimbursement claims through Better. We will provide you with a superbill (special insurance reimbursement receipt) that you can submit through Better. Processing your claim is easy. Download the app to your smartphone, take a picture of your bill and your insurance card, and wait for Better to process your claim. Have more questions? Read their FAQ page.
If you choose to process your claim yourself, you will be provided a receipt for services (a superbill) that includes all information needed to submit a claim to your insurance company. It is not guaranteed that services provided will be covered by your specific insurance plan. For information about reimbursement rates, contact your insurance provider about your specific out-of-network benefits. Here are some helpful questions to ask your health insurance representative to clarify your out-of-network benefits:
- Does my coverage include mental health services?
- Does my coverage include seeing an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and must it be met before mental health services are covered?
- How many sessions per year are covered by my health insurance plan?
- What is the amount of coverage per therapy session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician to access my out-of-network benefits?